Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: Endyn modified JRSC dyno plots?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member AshlandSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Daemione:
    The work on the supercharger produces very little whp on it's own. What it does is allow the SC to run at much higher levels of boost without raising the intake temperature, which is what limits the stock unit to ~10 psi.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    This statement is right on the money.

    ------------------
    '92 Si with Endyn M45 running 11-13psi, Hondata, 440's and more.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member 00civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2000
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well I can say this, I have rode in and endyn equiped car,(single cam) blower mods and RW pistons, Eagle rods, and STOCK head with very VERY conservative tuning and it was as fast as my eg b16 with ctr cams, and blot-ons which runs high 13's. He is a friend of mine that lives close by, and I can say that when he added the pistons the car was a different animal.. it allowed for a HUGE tuning window ala: more timing and with NO lights on the J&S, and before that with the stock pistons it was lighting up like a damn x-mas tree. SO I will continue to stand by Mr W's work because I saw first hand that the shit DOES WORK and it works WELL, regardless of all the shit that has been going on lately the man knows his shit and it works. Period. So yes and when I have my b16 LB sent out and finished up with Endyn internals/port etc and installed pushing 25psi of boost I will show you some numbers so that you can SEEE it with your own eyes... as well as time slips and rides if you'd prefer. Yes I did say shit alot in my post and I wanted to apologise to any that I offended.
    --Adam

    ------------------
    "Disciple of Confucius"

  3. #33
    Inactive Member SSBP's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15th, 1999
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    This is the thing I do not understand. If Larry's stuff is so good and he knows so much, why not show us "the little poor people" what he has to offer instead of hiding out in Texas like the Honda unibomber and only talking to a few of his followers.

    JR did and that is why I had their SC on my car. They showed a before and after dyno plot on a GS-R. So I tried it and guess what, it was better than expected! With a few bolt on's and 8 psi, it produced 225 H.P. and 168 Torque, ran 13.6 and got 25 M.P.G. They had nothing to hide.

    As someone mention earlier, numbers are one thing and the way the car "feels" is another. That is your ass talking because your wallet is getting thinner and you car now weights a little less than before and naturally it is faster.

    If Endyn cannot afford to do this, maybe we can start a ENDYN charity and then the truth can be known. If his products are as good as he says they are, he will be in the Fortune 500 magazine by christmas.

    ------------------
    92 Chevrolet Corvette LT1
    00 Acura 3.2 TL
    98 Honda Accord EX-V6

  4. #34
    94Integra
    Guest 94Integra's Avatar

    Post

    Has anyone been on the Endyn bbs lately?

    There're quite a few discussions on Endyn on there. Interesting reading.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •